Paradigma Software announces Valentina Release 9.3 with improvements across all reporting, database and forms products.Continue reading Valentina 9.3 Improves SQL Editor, ADKs and Server Query Speed
Paradigma Software announces the release of Valentina 8.2 which brings improvements to managing PostgreSQL databases, and platform improvements for all Windows development tools. Continue reading Valentina 8.2 Improves PostgreSQL tools, Managed Code
How Valentina Release 6.1 with SQLite Server and 64 bit database and business reporting completes Xojo as a platform. Continue reading Valentina 6.1: Best Database & Reports Solutions for Xojo Development
Valentina Release 6.1 adds Valentina Studio Pro 64 bit for Windows, 64 bit version targets for Xojo and other improvements. Continue reading Paradigma Software Releases Valentina 6.1
Valentina Release 5.7.1 is now available. Updates to Valentina Studio and Studio Pro, Valentina C++ ADK and Valentina Server. Continue reading Valentina Release 5.7.1 Improves ODBC, Upgrades SQLite Support
Valentina Technology Release 5.7 products, including Valentina Server 5.7 and Valentina Studio Pro 5.7 are now available for download from the Paradigma Software website. Continue reading Valentina 5.7 Delivers Access Control for Valentina Server
Now that Java developers can embed Valentina DB and Valentina Reports into their applications as well as interface with the powerful Valentina Server. To get started with Valentina ADK for Java products, watch these instructions videos for:
- Installing Valentina ADK for Java on Windows
- Installing Valentina ADK for Java on Linux
- Installing Valentina ADK for Java on Mac OS X
These videos cover installing Valentina ADK for Java on their respective operating systems in preparation for working with Valentina Reports and Valentina database.
- Downloading the single ADK archive for both products
- Installing the single archive from the installer image
- Linking to the Valentina framework with NetBeans
- Defining the path the JNI Valentina Library
- Setting up a basic UI to work with Valentina ADK
- Adding code to connect to a remote Valentina Server
- Adding some SELECT code to display some records
Valentina DB ADK for PHP and Valentina Reports ADK for PHP are available on all three operating systems – Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. You can work with these locally, as well as utilize PHP to build powerful web applications.
Build and serve rich, visual reports with grids, graphs, images and more – directly in a browser or generate documents, such as XML enriched PDF. Serve reports from all major databases. It works with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre and more.
LiveCode developers can develop and deploy on Windows, and Paradigma Software has both Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode and Valentina DB ADK for LiveCode available to build powerful business applications with LiveCode. Check out how to get started with this combination of tools.
Valentina Reports ADK lets you embed cross-platform reports in your business applications with support for grids, tables, charts, graphs and more; you aren’t limited to only Valentina DB though when it comes to reports. You can use Valentina Reports with MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre and more.
We almost forgot when talking about MS SQL Server support that Valentina Reports can also use Oracle Database Server as a datasource. You can do this on all three supported operating systems with Valentina Reports ADK 5.5, with a little help from Valentina Studio Pro. And you don’t need Java or expensive solutions like Crystal Reports, Actuate or Oracle’s BI Publisher.
Consider also that there’s a Valentina Reports ADK for every major development environment – .net, Objective-C, C++, even COM, and RAD tools like LiveCode, Xojo or even…unbelievably…Adobe Director!
Right now you can…
- Download Valentina Studio to do the following steps…
- Make a new Valentina Project (from File Menu) on your desktop
- Make a new datasource — define to your Oracle server
- Make a new Report – can be with simple query as SELECT * FROM T, do click, click, click in the wizard to get default layout of fields.
- Click PREVIEW button on the left to see report with data from your Oracle Server.
To start use this new datasource in your application you need just to specify a corresponded string that describes datasource connection string. See details.