Valentina Studio / Pro
- [Fix][SQLite] – Parser fixed – underscore is allowed at any place of non-quoted identifier
Valentina C++ ADK
- [Fix] – Examples fixed to take into account the fact UTF16 string, used as KEY
- [Imp] – LIKE/ILIKE now use IndexByWords even for CONTAINS search of kind ‘%str%’ if between %% present only one word, i.e. no word-delimiters.
This makes search 250 times faster in our bench. For example, 1GB TEXT field with 50K records do search 0.016 miliSec instead of 5 sec.
Valentina Release 7.5.1. Hotfix
Note also that there was a previously released hot fix, 7.5.1, that was not widely announced.
- [New][Data Editor] – Column has the auto-size contextual menu, and button Auto-Resize similar to SQL Editor
- [Fix][VReport][Windows] – ‘papersource’ parameter in print dialog was broken
- [New] – Methods PrintToLocalPrinter/PrintToServerPrinter has string to be sent to printer. Now, this string can have ‘papersource’ parameter.
- [Imp] – A lots faster! x4-x50 times faster Building of IndexByWords for Text/VarChar. Benches show the speed up x4 – x40 times. 2GB TEXT data are indexed in about 100 seconds on MacBook 2016