Installation of Valentina Server on Windows
- Run vserver_x64_8_win.exe installer (or vserver_8_win.exe for 32-bit version).
It will install Valentina Server on your computer into the following folders:
Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64 (or Program Files (x86)\Paradigma Software\VServer)
- When the installer has finished its work, Valentina Server is already running as a service. You do not need to restart your computer.
- You can use a standard Windows control panel to run/stop the service of Valentina Server. To open a “Services” panel choose the command from “START” menu as shown on the picture:
You will get a new window as shown
In this window, you can Stop/Run/Restart the Valentina Server.
To enable VServer through Windows Firewall (if needed):
- Go to “Control Panel”→“System and Security”→“Windows Firewall”
- Click “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”
- Click “Change settings” button
- Click “Allow another app” button
- Click “Browse…” and select “c:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VServer x64\VServer_x64.exe” (or 32-bit equivalent)
- Click “Add”