Data Editor - Sorting Records
To sort records displayed in the Data Editor you need just click a header of column that you want to sort.
1) After the first click, records will be sorted by ascending order of values of this column. Header of column will be marked by triangle icon as /\.
2) If you click again this column header, then order will be changed on descent and triangle icon will be as \/.
3) Third click on the same column header will drop the sort order and records again will be displayed in the physical order (i.e. order as they are stored in the table).
In other words - we have three states for a column order:
- not sorted (no icon)
- sorted ascending ( icon as /\ )
- sorted descending ( icon as \/ )