Table of Contents
Valentina Release 4.7 Notes
- [New] [SQL] LINK link_name;
- [New] [SQL Explain] Explain now prints time of DISTINCT clause.
- [New] [SQL Explain] Explain now prints time of RECORD LOCKS.
- [New] [SQL Explain] Explain now prints ORDER BY time.
- [New] [Properties] Global property LogFilesLocation. On Default “vlogs”.
- [Imp][SQL] UNLINK RECORDS (1,2,3) OF T1 FROM EACH RECORD of T2.
- [Imp][SQL Explain] EXPLAIN now prints info about materialization of VIEWs and SubQueries.
- [Fix] [SQL] slow order by on views with not all fields required
- [Fix] [Join of Tables] Wrong expression result on self-join
- [Fix] [SQL Parser] Memory Leak
- [Fix] [Docs] Example please for check constraint
- [Fix] [SQL] ALTER TABLE xxx MODIFY …. OBJECTPTR sets value of ObjectPtrfield to 0
- [Imp][API] vClient API becomes threading-safe
- [Other] Change format for stored reports
- [Other] Break dependency from wxWidgets !!!
- [Other] Replace all wxWidgets classes to own
- [Other] Replace wxHTML to another engine
- [Other] Replace libGD to own implementation
- [EXPORT - PDF] Exporting a report to a pdf file make vstudio crash and there is no pdf file generated
- [New] [Log Files] VServer and any other App now on default (can) keep ALL log files in the VServer/vlogs folder
- [NEW] [SQL] vServer property - LOGFILESLOCATION
- [NEW] [ini-file] Logging parameter about path to the log file
- [Imp] [Log Files] All logs should be named with the same time stamp
- [Fix] [Database] Can not convert 2.5 database to the current (2.6) format
- [Fix] [Dialogs] Button “Create & Go To Fields” doesn't work in Create Table dialog
- [Fix] [SQL Editor] VStudio crashes silently after a Kernel error: 0x60508. Stream EOF reached.