Table of Contents
Valentina Release 5.5.2 Notes
- Valentina for Java - we are happy to introduce a new Valentina ADK. This ADK opens doors for Java developers to use:
- Valentina DB Local Engine to open local Valentina DB files and work with it using SQL and/or API from a Java Application.
- Valentina Report Local Engine to open local Valentina Project .vsp file and produce reports directly from a Java Application.
- Valentina Client to connect to a Valentina DB/Report Server from a Java Application.
Added new videos to the Paradigma Software Youtube channel:
- Updated PDF files for V4RB, V4REV, VNET, VCOM. Mainly updated VProject.MakeNewReport() methods to have a new optional parameter bind array.
- Updated Valentina Videos WIKI PAGE with new videos added to youtube.
- Added section in wiki for Valentina for Java ADK product.
- [Fix] - Autoincrement on MEDIUM type did not work.
- [Fix] - MySQL connection via socket file for linux and mac.
- [Fix] - SQL dump of a single table improved to have SET PROPERTY date time on the start of dump.
- [Fix] - Diagnose of volume did ignore closed embedded files.
- [Fix] - Reindex now affects special part of index, which could be ignored before.
- [Fix] - ValentinaInitClient is not thread safe.
- [Fix] - Using 'OR' or 'IN' operator ignores Collation on field.
- [Fix] - INSERT INTO … SELECT FROM … crashes, when compound index is created on the table
- Added support of mySQL and postgreSQL datasources via socket file.
Valentina Reports ADKs
- Added bind array parameter to VProject.MakeNewReport() in all Valentina ADKs.