- Overview of 'vcomponents' Folder - describes contents of vcomponents folder.
This DLL contains Valentina engine itself. This section describes API of access to this DLL as well as SQL, manual and features.
- Valentina Kernel – An overview of the Valentina kernel and its related components.
- Valentina API Reference – Describes Classes, Methods, Properties of Valentina API.
- Valentina Performance Guide – Discuss aspects related to performance of Valentina Engine and your application.
This DLL contains Valentina Report engine. This DLL is linked to vkernel.dll and requires it. Your application will use this DLL working with a LOCAL Valentina project file (.vsp).
- Valentina Reports – describes Valentina Reports.
This DLL contains mainly PROXY objects of the same API that have VKERNEL.DLL. These proxy objects send commands to VSERVER by TCP/IP network and get back results. These proxy objects allow you to work with a remote Valentina Server, which manages a Valentina Database and/or a Valentina Project file. in the same way as with local dbs.
- Valentina Client – describes Valentina Client aspects.
- Valentina Performance Guide – Discuss aspects related to performance of Valentina Client and your application, which works as a client to VSERVER.