Valentina Report Demos
Valentina Reports can be run directly from within Valentina Studio Pro, in an application using Valentina Reports ADK or off of Valentina Server. These demonstrations and benchmarks primarily focus on scripting Valentina Server.
- Valentina Reports Benchmarks - These benchmarks demonstrates speed and volume of reports generated using Valentina Report Server:
- 4 million PDFs per day on single CPU core on Mac Mini i7/2.3Ghz !!
- 12-16 million on mac mini i7 using new VSERVER_MT!
- One Report For All Databases - This example shows as same report works with different datasources (mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina servers). Access to vsp file implemented with help of:
- Xojo/REALBasic Web application
- .NET – TODO
- All Report Controls - Demonstrates using all controls of Valentina Reports in all possible combinations of options. You can use this project to answer HOW TO questions. Still can't find what you need? Contact us and we will try to add one more feature into this example and may be into report engine itself.
- Valentina Reports for Sakila Database - Our port of the famous 'sakila' database, which has been ported to most DBMS. We have made few sample reports using this based on Sakila.
- Valentina Studio Statistics Reports - See some snapshots of our internal reports, that we use to visualize statistics of Valentina Studio usage.