Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
- [Imp][Schema Snapshot] Create function snapshot with the schema in the filename, use type names of parameters in the comment to the function definition
- [Imp] German translation
- [Fix][Diagrams] Draw the links between tables in different schemas
- [Fix][Diagrams] Fix to show related tables in the list if they are located in different schemas
- [Fix][Diagrams] Create a link between schemas
- [Fix][PostgreSQL] Fixed link count for schema and table (links between schemas were not counted, also it fixed that these links were missing sometimes)
- [Fix] 8309 json_build_object() result
- [Fix] 8313 Second parameter of TRIM function not recognized in SQL statement
Important to note that the function TRIM() renamed to BTRIM() for consistency purposes in ValentinaDB.
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.