View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007987||VALENTINA STUDIO||Database||public||2017-06-19 15:20||2017-06-28 06:00|
|Reporter||johnnyq5||Assigned To||Sergey Pashkov|
|Platform||Amd 64||OS||Arch Linux 64-bit|
|Target Version||7.3.x||Fixed in Version||7.3.x|
|Summary||0007987: Lost connection with MySQL server error for bigger queries|
|Description||Since upgrade to 7.0 while executing fatty queries I always get:|
Kernel error: Error( 2013 ) HY000: "Lost connection to MySQL server during query".
I set max_allowed_packet to 4GB and Connection timeout to 999 seconds in Mysql client preferences but it still doesn't work.
|Additional Information||Mysql server is MariaDB 10.1|
Tested on Arch Linux (hardware) and on official docker MariaDB image.
Queries have from 5 to max joins. Tables have from 1M to 20M rows, not optimized.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Working with DB:||mySQL Server|
|Version of your DB||10.1|
Maybe there are more timeout settings, I'll check it
1) Have you noticed the amount of time before this error is shown?
2) How many records does such query is expected to return?
1) I checked for a few different queries and it's surprisingly exactly 41 seconds,
2) These are mostly report type queries, and they typically return between 1 and several thousand records.
|I also think this is some MySQL own timeout|
Fix will be available in the version 7.3.1
1) Increased the Read and Write timeouts default values from 20 to 60 seconds.
2) Added Read and Write timeouts into the preferences dialog.
|2017-06-19 15:20||johnnyq5||New Issue|
|2017-06-19 19:16||Sergey Pashkov||Note Added: 0009748|
|2017-06-21 17:43||johnnyq5||Note Added: 0009750|
|2017-06-22 04:32||Ruslan Zasukhin||Note Added: 0009751|
|2017-06-28 05:55||Sergey Pashkov||Assigned To||=> Sergey Pashkov|
|2017-06-28 05:55||Sergey Pashkov||Status||new => assigned|
|2017-06-28 05:56||Sergey Pashkov||Target Version||=> 7.3.x|
|2017-06-28 06:00||Sergey Pashkov||Note Added: 0009753|
|2017-06-28 06:00||Sergey Pashkov||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2017-06-28 06:00||Sergey Pashkov||Fixed in Version||=> 7.3.x|
|2017-06-28 06:00||Sergey Pashkov||Resolution||open => fixed|