1. Stewart Ward
  2. Valentina Database ADK
  3. Montag, August 13 2018, 11:38 PM
  4.  Abonnieren via E-Mail
I purchased the Omega Bundle and have downloaded the components for both Mac and Windows. While working my way through the examples, I've been able to compile and run them fine on the Windows machine, but on the Mac it creates a hard crash as the debugged program attempts to run. I'm using Xojo 2018r2 on both platforms and 32bit in the IDE. I've placed the ValentinaPlugin in the plugins directory of Xojo and I've verified that the plugin is being loaded by Xojo when it starts. On the Mac it doesn't matter which example I open and try to debug, it will compile and as it's getting ready to run the application it errors out. Mac OSX version 10.13.6 on a MacBookPro i7, 16GB.

Please advise.
Kommentar
There are no comments made yet.
Stewart Ward Akzeptierte Antwort
Thank you!

So it was an ID10T error. I have multiple version of Paradigma installed on the Mac and I grabbed the plugin from the wrong directory, older version. With the proper version 8 plugin installed in place, all is working fine.

Sorry to waste everybody's time.
Kommentar
Sergey Pashkov Akzeptierte Antwort
Hello Stewart,

So you installed v4rb_8_mac_ub.dmg on the Mac and copied ValentinaPlugin.xojo_plugin, right?
Kommentar
Scott Akzeptierte Antwort
Try compiling your Mac apps in 64 bit to see if it alleviates the error.

I tried the examples on my MacBook Pro and it works fine - albeit - I get the "Not Optimized for this Mac" message.
Kommentar
  • Seite :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions