Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
[New] – Each job for a client inside of VServer now is able to answer which SQL command it executes.
- [New][C++] – I_VServer interface now has method virtual I_Cursor_Ptr GetState(void); which returns cursor with 2 columns: “client-id” and “state”.
- [New][V4RB] – also get analog method VServer.GetState() as VCursor.
- [New][Wiki] – VServer.GetState() method description
Valentina for Python
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. Python is supported by Paradigma Software ADKs and Valentina Server.
- [New] – method report.printToLocalPrinter
- [New] – method report.printToServerPrinter
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site. See the original post on the Paradigma Software Developer Blog.