Thank you, unfortunately, the log file doesn't contain any python.exe entry which happens when you run the project.
I've attached a link to a short video on how to capture a log, at the end it shows how to apply a filter (that's not necessary, just to check if python.exe is there)
Process Monitor better fits the needs (it's from a Microsoft representative, too)
1. So download and uncompress it (the URL is at the bottom).
2. Run PyCharm and open the project
3. Run procmon.exe - no need to apply any filters - click OK in the dialogue if asked
Now it should register all events on the PC (new events are constantly added)
4. Run a project in PyCharm.
5. Once an import error is recorded switch to procmon.exe and click the Capture button (which has a magnification lens) to stop the recording.
6. Save the recording to a file (File->Save...), use all default settings, compress if it is too big and attach it here.
A Picture control dialog has URL from field option where you can select a field containing a path to the picture.
So you can add something like CONCAT( "C:/Users/.../img/", fileName ) AS path to your query and select path in the dialog.
After adding my datasource in Valentina Studio Pro, all fields are showing except the image field. All images are stored in a "img/" folder in working directory and the image name is stored in database as text so when I insert the image field I see only the image name stored in the database not the image itself.Please I need assistance.