Extract and present data in charts, graphs and other customized visualizations from your Python based applications with Reporting for Python.
With the Reporting for Python product bundle, you can pull data from most business and enterprise data sources, then present that data is a visually desirable and useful format, right from your application or export as html, images and PDF.
Reporting for Python includes the following products:
- Valentina Studio Pro (Select OS Version). Design, script, test and deploy Valentina Report templates and projects.
- Valentina Reports ADK for Python (including macOS, Windows, Linux (x86) and RaspberryPI (Raspbian on ARM7). Client and local storage for standalone applications.
- Valentina Server /25 (Select OS Version). Included at no additional cost. You can also serve Valentina Reports from Valentina Server.
"Python plays a key role in our production pipeline. Without it a project the size of Star Wars: Episode II would have been very difficult to pull off. From crowd rendering to batch processing to compositing, Python binds all things together," said Tommy Burnette, Senior Technical Director, Industrial Light & Magic.
Valentina Studio Pro - Included (Select OS Version)
Build reports visually using Valentina Studio Pro Report Designer in a Valentina Project. Associate your data sources with Valentina Report Objects. Assign custom PythonScript scripts to any object. Preview your report right within Valentina Studio Pro.
Valentina Studio Pro Does More than Reports
Valentina Studio Pro is more than just a powerful Report Designer, but also an amazing database management tool that includes tools like Visual Query Builder, SQL DIFF, Database Continuous Integration, Database Diagramming and more.
Valentina Reports ADK for Python - Included
Deployment runtime components and client for Python apps on macOS, Windows, Linux (on x86) and Linux on ARM7 / Raspbian. Build your Python applications and incorporate the Valentina Reports ADK runtimes to enable powerful reporting features in your product.
- Deploy 64 bit runtimes on macOS, Windows and Linux
- Data sources include Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and the SQLite and Valentina DB database servers
- Display formatted text and numerical data in grids, sub-reports, calculated fields and labels in reports
- Global header/footers, per page header/footers and many other layout options
- Programmatically export your reports as XML enriched PDF documents, web pages, text or graphics
- Generate reports in the form of labels, point-of-sale receipts and more from your app
- Move your reports project across operating systems, platforms and to Valentina Server
- Unlimited, royalty free distribution with your applications that doesn't expire; 12 months of free updates included
Valentina Server /25 - Included (Select OS Version)
Valentina Server /25 is a standalone business ready server available on macOS, Windows and Linux (x86 and ARM7*). This version includes 25 simultaneous connections for Reports | REST | Valentina DB and an unlimited number of connections of SQLite Server.
Reports and Forms can use any supported database Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL and the incorporated SQLite and Valentina DB database servers.
If you select the Linux version of Valentina Server 25/ then it will work on either Linux (x86) or Raspbian on ARM7 (Raspberry PI).
Yes, you should be able to host your copy of Valentina Server on AWS or other cloud based platforms.
Additional Options for Reporting for Python
You can also add two other solutions to your Reporting for Python solution.
- DB ADK for Python
- Incorporate the ultra-fast object relational Valentina DB into your applications on macOS, Windows and Linux
- Developer Network
- An OEM solution to deploy copies of Valentina Server with your solutions on macOS, Windows and Linux