I have been using Studio free version daily for a couple of years and it has been quite stable. Two upgrades ago, it began to crash, randomly, e.g. using keyboard shortcuts to move cursor around. Thought the last upgrade might fix this (9.1) but it remains the same.
I delayed purchasing the Pro version all this time waiting for some obvious issues to get fixed but they never did, and overall, it has been useful for me. Now, crashing every 10-30 minutes or so it is no longer useful. Sad!
I've kept a list of the other issues, by the way, FYI:
- no File/Save As for SQL
- no File/Open without open SQL window
- new SQL window not empty - brings up some random previous content
- in autocomplete, entering '(', or 'quotes brings up pair, which is good, but typing closing end should jump outside
- need clear-all for query results, not only click to close each
- multiple query results breaks sizing behavior of left panel
- can't view/cancel multiple tasks
- no option to cancel 'save layout'
- comment entire line, not from cursor