1. Mark Strickland
  2. Omegabundle
  3. Tuesday, June 16 2020, 02:58 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I already have a license for some of the items in the bundle. If I purchase Omega Bundle will it extend those licenses beyond my current expiration date?

Thanks.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Lynn Fredricks Accepted Answer
Hi Mark,

It will depend on the vendor. You'll have to ask them individually. Depending on the product, the licenses may not be able to be extended so easily.

MBS licenses their products in such a way that they can extend them, but I believe you need to say so in advance:

http://www.omegabundle.net/mbs-chartdirector-for-xojo-2006
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 1
Bjoern Drolshagen Accepted Answer
Thanks for this info. How about Paradigma? Would they extend the Valentina DB package or let it overlap instead?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 2
Thanks for this info. How about Paradigma? Would they extend the Valentina DB package or let it overlap instead?

Unfortunately our licenses don't work that way. Your best strategy is to get them as close to any expiring license.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 3
Bjoern Drolshagen Accepted Answer
I understand, although, in comparison to every other company (current omega bundle) I have asked yet, I am kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I love what you are doing and I am ready to "sponsor" you within my possibilities.

But without knowing when this fantastic offer will end, any renewal (for the returners) will be a reduction (like 10% or more if you are early) for the fantastic opportunity you offer. Is this really what you intend to do?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 4
I understand, although, in comparison to every other company (current omega bundle) I have asked yet, I am kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I love what you are doing and I am ready to "sponsor" you within my possibilities.

But without knowing when this fantastic offer will end, any renewal (for the returners) will be a reduction (like 10% or more if you are early) for the fantastic opportunity you offer. Is this really what you intend to do?

If you are a returnee from 2021, just set your clock to renew on that date. I think a lot of folks do that.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Omegabundle
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions