How print all pages with header

Hi I need to print each page with header and count of echo record at end of each page...

Get registration info of database

My Valentina Server Management development is progressing nicely. Got one question: how do I get information about the unregistered databases? With dim theDatabases() as Dictionary for currentDatabase as Integer = 1 to theServer.Database...

Convert I_RowSet_Ptr to ArraySet_Ptr

Hi, I'm updating Valentina ADK for C++ from version 7.x.x to last 9.8.2. I saw there are some changes in functions as: virtual I_RowSet_Ptr I_Table::Sort( I_RowSet_Ptr inSet, I_Field_Ptr inSortField, bool i...

Feature Rich Update for Raspbian Buster

If you are thinking about investigating development for Raspberry PI with the Paradigma Software products that support it, you should check out the most recent update to Raspbian, released on 2/7/2020....

Is it possible to shutdown/restart vServer in Xojo code ?

I try to shutdown or restart vServer in my Xojo code, but issuing this command, it crash my application. Here is my code mVConnection = new VConnection( myHost, myUserName, myPassword, myPort, 5, mySerial ) if mVConnection <> nil then m...

Crash

I have a user with a database that crashes repeatedly. Diagnose -> no problems. But I cloned (repaired) it, then exported the data and imported it to a new database. Still -> crash. It seems to be due to some unicode issue, but it's not repaira...

Reporting for Java: Build, Test & Deploy Solutions with Reports, Printing, Labels and more

Develop Java solutions for deployment on macOS, Windows, Linux and Raspberry PI with comprehensive reporting features. Includes Valentina Reports Server. Reporting for Java bundles together several professional solutions that extend Xojo with advance...

Page size

I have a Membership card that is 102 mm Wide by 59 mm High. No matter what I try I can not get the Paper format to be close to that size. I set it a little larger but when I apply it and print to PDF it has lots of blank space top and bottom. I wa...

API for VServer license management

The new license management in Valentina Studio for VServer is very practical. I'd like to implement this for my own VServer management. But I don't see this in the API documentation for VServer. Is the new license management only for Valentina Studio...

Customize embedded vserver for deployment

I see in the Wiki Deployment Optional Steps To avoid conflicts, it will be better if each application will use own name for folders and files. Thus, I change - vserver app name to myAppServer.app - vserver ini file name to myAppServer.ini - vlo...

Updating Old app on Xojo CLoud, updated Valentina recently Report ADK

Trying to re-deploy an old app on Xojo CLoud and getting the error: Compilation Failed Plugin "ValentinaPlugin.xojo:0 is not supported for Linux. We did upgrade recently. We have a Linux license I have a build step after the compile: ...

Valentina Project file not found with xojo 2019 release 3

Hi, I am migrating an application from xojo 2019 R2 to xojo 2019 R3 on windows 10 With version 2019 r2 all reports worked fine. We tested all in a preproduction environment With xojo version 2019 r3 and Reports ADK as of january 2020 I get (for al...

"Select all" checkbox bug

Hi! There is a bug with the "Select All" checkbox. After clicking on it, no green ticks appear on the entries. I am attaching a video for clarity. Valentina Studio Free 9.8.2 on macOS 10.12.6. Thanks!...

Valentina Release 9.8.2 Improves Forms and all Valentina Clients

The release fixes issues with the Valentina Form Editor in Valentina Studio Pro and also adds a fix to improve performance in all Valentina Clients. Valentina Studio Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client t...

Problem on diagnose

Result from diagnose: Field: path_unique. Index record count (570) differ from field one (16035) Problems found! ( Table: asset ) If I check diagnose on this field - everything is Ok, But If I diagnose Table - I get this problem found. pat...

Error in vServer vlogs

ERROR 0x82513: An invalid identifier (0x86B23480) was specified while processing client request. is this important? regards, Zoran...

Diagram cannot be loaded

I have been using Valentina Studio 6.5.8. I created a diagram which was saved successfully. I even exported the diagram as a *.vdiagram file. I checked the content of that file and it has some content. After I reopened Valentina Studio I tried to reo...

Would you teach how to plot polar graph and import external js as library?

1. Would you teach how to plot polar graph data are coordinate of angle(degree) and radius like below picture 2. Would you teach how to import external javascript like D3.min.js Thank you very much...

Kernel error: invalid property name specified

One of my users has problems connecting to VServer in Valentina Studio. He gets an error message: Invalid property name specified while accessing server configuration property value. See screenshots. What did he do wrong? What also isn't good i...

Error 4294967253 when creating database

What does the above error mean? The code isn't very complicated and has worked for a long time: try ValentinaDB.Create(theFolderitem, EVDbMode.kDscDatBlbInd, 256*1024) catch err as VException if err.ErrorNumber = -5000 then Globals.t...

There are no discussions available here currently
  1. Posts: 1376
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 1314
  4. Latest Member: Pavel Okorokov
Online Members

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server