1. PontoNet Sistemas
  2. Valentina Reports ADK
  3. 水, 4月 24 2019, 12:48 PM
  4.  メールで購読
Hello.

Here is my objective: I would like to create a project in Valentina Studio with the database and the query already set in the project, then i would like to call the project on my .NET app (VB.NET) and just print de report that i made before, without any modifications (the same database and query that I set in the project on VSPro).

Step 1: I created the project on VS with sucess (with my DB mysql and a query) and the report preview is OK.

Setp 2: Here is my issue. I can open the project and list the reports inside my project normally, but there is no method like "OpenReport" on my variable type IVProject, only "ReportCount", "ReportName" and "MakeNewReport".

The method "MakeNewReport" forces me to add a database and a query, but I want to use the DB and query that a already created before on my project (in VSPro, like I said before), just open the report and print it, leaving the responsability for the file (.vsp) and not the .exe.

Is there a way to make this works?

I appreciate the help.
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
Sergey Pashkov 承諾済みの回答
Hello,

It is necessary to pass the datasource string to MakeNewReport().
But query can be empty.
参照
  1. http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v9/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:vproject_class:report_factory_any
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
  • ページ :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions