1. Murray Eisenberg
  2. Valentina Studio
  3. 月, 7月 26 2021, 07:37 PM
  4.  メールで購読
I placed and received confirmation of order # 210726 00157008 for Valentina Studio (free) for macOS today. Nowhere have I been able to find a link to download the software!

In fact, the website is the most frustrating I have ever used -- links just keep taking me around and around from one page to another, including on trying to contact Customer Service about this!

The page says to contact Customer Service by telephone or by email. When I telephone, I get the message that they cannot accept phone calls. And the page about contacting them by email says to file a ticket.
コメント
There are no comments made yet.
Sergey Pashkov 承諾済みの回答
Hello Murray,

Valentina Studio download page can be opened from the main menu: STUDIO -> Download.
添付ファイル
コメント
Murray Eisenberg 承諾済みの回答
NO, that's the trouble! (I'm not _that_ dumb!) One has to find the "View Files" button way down at the bottom of the resulting page, then go to a link for the particular version.
コメント
Sergey Pashkov 承諾済みの回答
Yes, this View Files button can be hard to find.
But it is used if we go through the DOWNLOAD menu (it contains many products and their variations):
DOWNLOAD->Valentina Studio->View Files button

It opens the same page as STUDIO->Download (added a video for reference).
参照
  1. https://valentina-db.com/en/download-valentina-studio/current
  2. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wpvmfor4nt89lj/download_vstudio_mac.mp4?dl=0
コメント
Lynn Fredricks 承諾済みの回答
NO, that's the trouble! (I'm not _that_ dumb!) One has to find the "View Files" button way down at the bottom of the resulting page, then go to a link for the particular version.

From the top menu, there are two paths to downloads.

If you use the generic menu "Download" link, then you get a long list of products and eventually View Files.

If you use menu Studio > Download...then that takes you here:

https://valentina-db.com/en/download-valentina-studio/current

If all you ever use is the free version of Studio, just bookmark that link and you'll be able to come back to the page which always has the most recent version.

Some of the links could be better and just put you into the final place where you click to download.

Phone help is limited for free products. If you have a paid for order that you are worried about, then by all means call during business hours. But we have work hours in both Europe and the USA (Pacific Standard Time), so sometimes help can be a bit faster by using a trouble ticket as chances are good someone is working and checking tickets even when the phone is not being answered.
コメント
  • ページ :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions