Why does numeric collation mean tertiary strength?

Using some simple example database: // We will keep db in the 4 disk files mDataBase.Create( f, 4, 32 * 1024 ) mDataBase.CollationAttribute(EVColAttribute.kStrength) = EVColAttributeValue.kSecondary mDataBase.CollationAttribute(EVColAttribu...

Omegabundle for Xojo 2022 Developer Tools Bundle Now Available

Get the top developer tools and third party components for the Xojo cross-platform development platform at a huge savings Omegabundle for Xojo 2022 is a collection of the most useful tool sets, add-ons, digital books and components for use with Xo...

Valentina Release 12.5.5 Improves MySQL Database Management

Also adds MariaDB keywords, MS SQL Server improvements, Python support, BLOB optimization in ValentinaDB Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pr...

Valentina Release 12.5.4 adds JS summaries to Reports, improves Data Editor

Improves backwards compatibility for Xojo apps on Linux, MySQL queries in Studio Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database manage...

Executing stop and start scripts

Many moons ago I started with my own version of Valentina Server. These days I finally finished the installer. There is one remaining problem. I want to use slightly different start_me.sh and stop_me.sh scripts so that I can use them from the Xojo...
Scott カテゴリ:

VStudio Date entry

This is mostly just me whining - I do alot of data entry directly thru VStudio. When entering a new record - a date field requires the YYYY-MM-DD entry format before the record is committed. Editing an existing record - the date format is n...

Supporting Ukraine and the Status of the Valentina Team

If you have been using Paradigma Software products for a while, you likely know it is an international company. Our co-founder and original creator of the Valentina database is from Ukraine and leads our development team in Kherson, Ukraine. It wa...

Valentina Release 12.5.3 Improves Valentina Studio, Xojo & Python ADKs

Better support for working with MySQL in Studio, other fixes. Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagram...
Frank カテゴリ:

Valentina Pro 12.5.2 (on Mac 12.5) issue editing Postgres-table

I'm providing further informations about the crash in the latest version of Valentina Studio. It happens randomly when I try to edit an empty (already stored) record in a Postgres-Table. I'm using a Macbook Pro with macOS Monterey. I updated Vale...

"Unable to open database file" when trying to delete a record

Somewhere I'm creating a record where there should be no record. I wanted to delete additional record in Valentina Studio but it won't let me. 1. Open database, open table, select record (screenshot 1). 2. Tried to delete the record (screenshot 2...

Valentina Release 12.5.2 Improves Valentina Studio, All Valentina ADKs

Several key updates to improve performance and compatibility, including MS Azure support. Valentina Client is a set of common components that are used by all of the ADKS (Application Developer Kits) such as Valentina Reports ADK for Python or Vale...

VServer and Ubuntu Server 22.04

Hey guys - before I upgrade my Ubuntu servers from 20.04 to 22.04, I thought I would check in to see if the VServer and VPHP modules are compatible with the 22.04 release. Thanks in advance Scott....

Valentina Release 12.5.1 Fixes for Valentina Studio, Valentina Server

Also adds improvements to Valentina C ADKs. This is a general fix release across several products as reported or requested by our customers. Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and fo...

LiveCode VArraySet Function

I"m receiving a function error in LiveCode when trying to use VArraySet_ItemAt( setRef, inPosition ). It's as if LiveCode doesn't recognize the function. Can someone confirm that I have the correct syntax? I'm trying to use the function after c...

What if I already have a license for some items?

I already have a license for some of the items in the bundle. If I purchase Omega Bundle will it extend those licenses beyond my current expiration date? Thanks....

Database Locked on Read-Only After Crash

My db crashed while using live code. When I tried to open and rebuild the db using valentina studio, it says the db is read-only. It doesn't allow me to change the setting. Is this a bug? Is there a way to change a database from read-only after...
Scott カテゴリ:

Small glitch in VStudio

I found a small issue in the report editor. When trying to change the font size on a control on the page, if you use the font size drop down in the top menu bar the app crashes. However, if you change the font size using the contextual menu on ...

Valentina 12.5 adds Placeholders to Studio, ValentinaDB BLOB performance

Studio also ARM native for macOS, new data filtering options in Data Editor Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database managemen...

ValentinaDB Database Format 12.5 Important Note

This is a separate note related to the ValentinaDB database format to any release announcement. Some improvements were introduced in release 12.4 and 12.4.4 to dramatically improve BLOB performance and those releases did not involve an update to t...

Valentina 12.5b10 - introduces VStudio Mac ARM and QT6. LATEST - b24 uploaded.

Hi Everybody, http://valentina-db.com/download/beta/12.5b10/ You are welcome to try our 12.5b10 build. The main changes: 1) Valentina Studio switched to QT6 2) The Mac version of VStudio is now compiled with the ARM option. 3) Valentina...

ディスカッションはありません
  1. Posts: 1711
  2. Resolved Posts: 0
  3. Unresolved Posts: 1641
  4. 最新の登録メンバ: Nikolay Chebykin
Online Members

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server