You selected Microsoft SQL Server for your database solution. Now you can manage Microsoft SQL Server databases with the fast and powerful Valentina Studio.
Why You Select Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
Why You Select Valentina Studio for MS SQL Server
- Free Version
- Valentina Studio is free. Upgrade later to Valentina Studio Pro for additional features.
- ALL Databases
- If you do upgrade to Valentina Studio Pro, you don't pay more for each database type you need to support.
- Desktop Native
- Valentina Studio is a fast, native application that is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Free Updates
- This is how a subscription should work. This isn't rental software. You get all the updates that come out over the next 12 months.
MS SQL Server Specific Features
Valentina Studio MS SQL Server support includes visual editor support including specialized Data Editors:
- Date, DateTime, DateTime2, DateTimeOffset, SmallDateTime, Time
- Binary, VarBinary
Connect to MS SQL Server using SQL Server or Windows authentication over TCP/IP or TCP/IP with SSH.
Valentina Studio uses a plug-in architecture to support each database. Support for Microsoft SQL Server was added with the release of Valentina 6.0.