1. B M
  2. Valentina Studio
  3. Вторник, Январь 16 2018, 02:41 AM
  4.  Подписаться через email
This is a feature request and I am not sure how difficult or not it would be easy to implement (although I cannot imagine too difficult). As I spend more and more time with Studio Pro in my day-to-day database admin and management tasks, one feature that I miss a lot from SQL Developer (this time) is the ability to view table rows as a record not in a tabular format but in a row format. For example, normally the only way you can view things in Valentina today is something like this:

col1 col2 col3
val1 val2 val3

How about right clicking on a row and getting a record view of above in the following format:

col1: val1
col2: val2
col3: val3

This would be an immense help especially with tables when one h as to deal with a large number of columns. Having everything at glance vs scrolling left and right would go a long way... :-)

Many thanks.
Комментарий
There are no comments made yet.
B M Ответ принят
Hi B M,

Thank you very much for your feature request.

May be you can drop here or into Mantis picture how it looks in SQL Developer? Because I see 2 ability
1) still as a grid, as we have now in Table Editor
2) kind of forms.

I am including a screenshot from SQL Developer. The highlighted row in blue is your typical display of data, including in Valentina Studio. In the forefront you see a 'record' display that takes the same row and presents it in a very easy to follow format. So instead of scrolling left and right (back and forth), I see everything at glance in front of me.
Вложения
Комментарий
Lynn Fredricks Ответ принят
Please submit feature requests through MANTIS. Engineering looks at everything that comes in on it.
Комментарий
Ruslan Zasukhin Ответ принят
Hi B M,

Thank you very much for your feature request.

May be you can drop here or into Mantis picture how it looks in SQL Developer? Because I see 2 ability
1) still as a grid, as we have now in Table Editor
2) kind of forms.
Комментарий
  • Страница :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions