1. Dwight Crouse
  2. Valentina Studio
  3. Среда, Декабрь 05 2018, 10:58 PM
  4.  Подписаться через email
Just wondering about whether these three features are in Valentia Studio (free or paid) versions. I'm currently only using the free version so that might be the issue.
1. Something similar to view data in pgadmin where it will show you top/bottom 100 rows without much effort, this gives you a quick sense of what is in each field
2. A quick reference to the server status and running sqls without using a run-time query
3. An easy way to save queries like in pgAdmin where you can save an sql file for future use
Комментарий
There are no comments made yet.
Sergey Pashkov Ответ принят
Hello Dwight,

1. The Data Editor is used for it.
2. Could you please show how do you view it in pgAdmin?
3. You can save/open files in the SQL Editor.
Комментарий
Ruslan Zasukhin Ответ принят
Hi,

Features you asking about available in the Free edition of Valentina Studio.

PRO features described on this page, also it explains how they can be tested in the free edition:
Ссылки
  1. http://valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v8/doku.php?id=valentina:products:vstudio:features_demo
Комментарий
Dwight Crouse Ответ принят
Hello Sergey,

With the server status option in pgAdmin3, we can see the status/queries running for all users on the server whereas at least with the free version of Valentina in the Query Log I just see the current logged-in user (i.e. mine) through the query log, I don't see the queries/resources that others are using.

While the Server Admin in Valentina, provides some insight on what databases users are connected to, it would be nice to know what is happening within the databases. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, there's another way to see the details like we get in pgAdmin or this option is available in the paid version?

Thanks,

Dwight
Вложения
Комментарий
Sergey Pashkov Ответ принят
Yes, this is a correct place. Of course, we'll add missing columns.
Also what about the "Locks" table - is it useful for you?
Комментарий
Dwight Crouse Ответ принят
Yes, the lock table can be useful. When you're done the changes, please let me know and I'll download the latest version.
Комментарий
  • Страница :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions