Valentina Studio / Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [New][Form Editor] Allowed to use aliases in ComboBox and ListView, allowed to use the script as source data.
- [New][Form Editor] Allowed filling lists from a query.
- [New][Report Editor][Form Editor] Added macro $P!(param) for parameter that shouldn't be quoted as literal (like SELECT * FROM $P!(table_name)
- [Fix][Postgres] Set sequence default cache value to 1.
- [Fix] 8474 When adding a new sequence, allow more digits in the “max value” field.
Valentina Reports (Server, ADKs)
Valentina Reports allow developers to embed advanced reporting features and functions into their applications or serve Reports through Valentina Server. Reports are designed in Valentina Studio Pro.
- [Imp] Value for a parameter in the subreport query now is taken from the main report if it is not defined, for example, in the map of parameters
Valentina for Xojo
Valentina for Xojo installs Valentina DB for Xojo ADK and Valentina Reports ADK for developing advanced database and data visualization applications with Xojo.
- [Fix][Win] fixed installer issue, PATH variable to vcomponents_x64 did not have disk name
- [New] 8472 Valentina.YieldMode property. Default state is “true”. If true then we do YieldRunner inside most of V4RB calls for better UI (no beach balls and “app not responding” state) within long Valentina calls. You may set it to false in some circumstances like this one. Was required for Console-only apps Can be used to speed-up many small calls in a hot loop, e.g. many SqlExecute( “INSERT INTO …” )
The Valentina.YieldMode property is specific to Valentina for Xojo. See the link below for more details on Docs...
All product updates are available for immediate download from the Paradigma Software download site.