Valentina Studio is the best way to transform your data into meaningful information; create, administer, query and explore Valentina DB, MySQL, Postgre and SQLite databases for free on 32/64 bit Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Get Valentina Studio for Free. Get started managing your data by requesting a free license to Valentina Studio. Upgrade to Valentina Studio Pro for more advanced features, including SQL DIFF, Report Designer, advanced Query Builder and more.
Valentina Studio Overview and Key Features
Valentina Studio Key Features
Powerful, easy to use and free.
- Create, edit, query, import and administer popular databases: Valentina DB, MySQL, Postgre and SQLite
- Manage multiple databases and multiple operations in tabs and dockable views
- Create/Drop/Alter/View Tables, Fields, Methods easily with Action buttons
- Schema Editor with Tree and Column Views for drilling down and quick searching database to table to fields
- Logical Property panel shows everything you need to know about any database object supported by Valentina Studio
- Create/Alter/Drop/View Constraints, Links, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures
- Data Editor browses/sorts/filters records, export found records, inline edits records, previews images
- SQL Editor supports auto-completion, color syntax, console mode with error reporting, recent and save favorite queries
- Database Servers add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events
- Utilities to diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data
- All features available on 32 and 64 bit natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Valentina Studio Pro Key Features
Expands what you can do with Valentina Studio with new features and advanced tools.
- Report Editor transforms queries into visually stunning enterprise reports with full suite of design elements: charts, graphs, barcodes, grids, images, html objects, labels, text boxes and more
- Reports are saved into Valentina Projects - run Valentina Projects locally with Valentina Reports ADK or serve reports from Valentina Server; export reports as PDF, images, text.
- Powerful SQL DIFF helps you locate and track changes between two data sources
- Diagram Editor automatically generates your database schema visually; modify, customize, annotate and print your diagrams
- Full ODBC import and export
Upgrading to Valentina Studio Pro is easy - just order a key and enter it into Valentina Studio. Restart and all features become active.